We are Evoca; a start-up that is shaking up the way you watch television! We have just launched in the Boise, ID market and are ramping up our customer service team. We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of something big at an early stage. We like to work hard and make sure to laugh and have fun while we do it.
You will be responsible for the customer experience including but not limited to queries, complaints, troubleshooting and influencing our product roadmap. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Bilingual, Spanish desired
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working in customer support.
- Familiarity with Cable and Network Providers.
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana and GSuite is a plus.
- Remote candidates welcome!
If interested in applying for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.