Evoca is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Data Analyst to oversee their Analytic Operations. In this role, you’ll be a key contributor to both the marketing and executive teams, helping them to understand their data and make sound business decisions.
- Own and drive the analytics roadmap for Digital Marketing and promote data-based decision making across the organization
- In collaboration with the SVP, Growth Marketing, you will develop tools for cross-functional reports, across all channels, that demonstrate data-driven insights. Weekly reports will be shared and utilized by partners and executives and should include KPIs specific to evaluating performance of brand, paid media and other organic and non organic activities.
- Collaborate to develop smart and insightful dashboards and reports that track relevant KPIs to promote data-driven decision-making, optimize conversion and drive explosive growth
- Forecasting performance across all channels based on historical data and growth trends.
- Develop attribution methodology and tracking to optimize media investment and channel performance.
- Lead continuous, data-based improvement of all digital marketing and onsite activities via A/B testing and behavioral analysis
- Provide deep-dive analyses and handle ad-hoc queries on a broad range of critical questions
- Some familiarity with DTC and eCommerce analytics best practices, particularly in a B2C TV space is a plus, but not required.
- Leverage data from multiple sources. Consolidate information (from internal and agency sources) to provide clear and consistent view of marketing performance of initiatives including (campaigns, programs, offers, tactics, etc.)
- Analyze customer retention lifecycle and churn
Who You Are
- Eager and enthusiastic, curious
- Diligent and collaborative, with the ability to manage project requests from start to finish (gathering requirements, pulling data, combining reports, extracting insights, preparing and developing presentations)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in analytics/business intelligence required
- Very strong data analytical skills
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Quicksight preferred, Data Studio
- Experienced at managing data at scale and distilling data into KPI dashboards and actionable insights
- Experience working at a start-up, or in a dynamic digital environment.
- Eagerness to jump in and get your hands dirty!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Position reports to SVP of Growth Marketing. If interested, please submit applications to email@example.com.