As Evoca’s marketing manager, you will be responsible for managing and implementing tactical marketing initiatives for Evoca, ensuring that assets, activities and campaigns are delivered on-time and on-budget, at the highest quality. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and organized, with excellent communication skills and writing abilities. Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is desired. This is a 100% remote position, so you must be comfortable in that environment.
- Ad Trafficking – Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management from accepted concept through delivery for marketing projects, assets and campaigns.
- Project Management – Prepare project timelines and ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget to best possible quality standards.
- Agency + Vendor Management – Develop and maintain relations and direct communications with internal teams (creative, ops, technical) and external agencies, consultants and partners.
- Content Marketing – Assist digital marketing manager in the development and management of content calendar, asset production and distribution via social and other channels.
- Promotions – Organize promotional events and sponsorships.
- Help maintain Evoca brand consistency across print and digital mediums.
- Provide ideas as well as opportunities to assist and enhance marketing and sales results.
- Help bid, purchase, negotiate and manage all outside supplier services for art, design and photography etc., as needed.
- Assist in creating blog content and emails.
Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s in marketing or a related field
- Ability to write professional ad, email and blog copy.
- Skilled with project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Monday, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- General knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to accomplish a task with knowledge of the end goal and occasionally little direction (self-directed, creative problem solver)
This is full-time, work-from-home position reporting to head of marketing. Strong preference given to Boise-based candidates.
If interested, please email email@example.com or click the link below.