In this position you will follow test plans and instructions provided by the project manager or project lead and assist in identifying hardware and software defects in the products under test.
Test software / hardware functionality, compatibility, and system integration.
- Hands on experience in Manual and Automation Testing
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Design test cases, procedures, and scripts using systematic quality assurance principles
- 5 years experience
- Experience building automated test suites
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, TFS) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or experience in the working field
- Experience leading quality assurance functional testing (manual or automated) for embedded consumer electronics devices or applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
If interested, please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.