We are Evoca, a start-up that is shaking up the way you watch television! We have just launched in the Boise, ID market and are ramping up our marketing team. We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of something big at an early stage. We like to work hard and make sure to laugh and have fun while we do it.
As Evoca’s digital experience manager, you will be responsible for creating a successful digital experience for customers and prospects, ensuring that each touchpoint of the customer journey is not only effective but engaging as well.
In this role, you will have a deep understanding of Evoca’s customers and prospects, the target demographics, and what digital experiences they desire. You must understand and use customer data to create a digital strategy that not only offers a personalized experience but leads to customer satisfaction. Primary methods for doing so include email marketing campaigns, database development and refinement, website user experience and content strategy development and implementation.
Email Campaign Management:
- Create and manage Evoca’s email strategy, nurturing leads through email campaigns
- Develop and implement content strategies by working closely with television network partners, internal team and external agencies
- Build out content calendar
- Integrate messaging with other on- and offline marketing campaigns
- Manage customer life cycle and digital experience life cycle
- Set up triggers, automations, and journeys in Marketing Cloud
- Optimize landing pages and manage marketing funnel
- Analyze and report email campaign performance
- Segment database based on prospect behaviors
- Identify leads with high potential for acquisition and retention
- Evaluate customer purchase and retention trends over time
- Monitor customer interactions for insights and data
- Evaluate website traffic according to metrics such as a number of visitors, visitor demographics, session length, conversion rate, new customer acquisition cost and more
- Improve and manage the UX of the website and other digital channels
- Work with internal teams to ensure the company’s ecommerce strategy is satisfactory
- Ensure alignment on key messages, goals, and overall experience
- Maintain information accuracy on programs, pricing and other pertinent information
General Marketing Management:
- Manage digital and creative assets
- Help traffic creative assets with agency partners, including media buyers
- Coordinate social and email content calendar
Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in Marketing Cloud or comparable platform(s)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified a plus
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing databases and email campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Understanding of database and data warehouse structure
- Experience using data to find solutions to problems in a business environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas in an understandable way
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to accomplish a task with knowledge of the end goal and occasionally little direction (self-directed, creative problem solver)
This is a full-time position reporting into the head of marketing.
If interested in applying for this job, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.