We are Evoca, a start-up that is shaking up the way you watch television! We have just launched in the Boise, ID market and are ramping up our sales team. We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of something big at an early stage. We like to work hard and make sure to laugh and have fun while we do it.
As an integral member of the go-to-market team, you will be responsible for the execution of the channel strategy and programs. You will develop, maintain, and expand relationships with channel partners. You will also be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Helps develop channel strategy per market and helps identify key partners to reach consumers effectively
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with channel partners.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives thru channel partners, by month, by market, by year.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives (KPIs), financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Establishes regular business review sessions with each partner to ensure KPIs are being met and gaps are identified
- Continuously provides training to partners and their teams on product offerings, marketing offers and company processes
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Outstanding communication skills. Must be active listener who takes the time to comprehend what others say and then use the information to build relationships
- Able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Innovative and creative thinker. Must be comfortable in operating in an unstructured environment
- Able to help channel partners achieve their objectives, understand their profitability drivers and while ensuring the company objectives are met or exceeded
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
- Adept at the use of social media tools for communications, partner and customer engagement and marketing
- Socially perceptive and self-aware
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution desired
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience. Sales experience in telecom, consumer electronics, IT consumer sales ideal
- Minimum three years of channel sales experience
- Bilingual – Spanish desired
- Experience working with startups desired
- Solid understanding of recurring revenue models
- PC proficiency
If interested, please email Gabriel@evoca.tv.